Enjoy our Delicious Cuisine
Savor Panamanian Dishes, Cocktails & Beers
At Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall we’ve raised the bar for culinary excellence and foodie delights. Our collection of Panama City restaurants invite you to indulge your taste buds with tempting dining options… from traditional Panamanian dishes and international cuisine. In the new future we'll be opening HASAKI Sushi Lounge.
Canal Bistro was inspired by the hotel’s proximity to the Miraflores Locks of the Panama Canal. Serving international cuisine, it has become one of the favorite restaurants in Panama City for its extensive lunch buffet and Sunday Brunch.
Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner – offering buffet & a-la-carte
This cosmopolitan coffee shop intertwines the hotel and Albrook Shopping Mall and has become one of the most popular spots.
Providing coffee and an assortment of breakfast options in the morning; delicious Sancocho Soup (Panamanian chicken soup) and freshly-made sandwiches &salads in the afternoon hours. cafe met features Café Zancona – 100% Panamanian Arabic Coffee – you don’t want to miss this delicious home-grown coffee.
Hasaki Sushi Lounge
- A new flavor fusion restaurant called Hasaki Sushi Lounge.
- An exquisite Japanese cuisine with a Peruvian touch and a wide menu of beers and cocktails.
- Come and enjoy our excecutive lunch menu.
- Thursday and friday buy one sushi roll and get the second sushi in half price
Sunset Pool & Bar
End your day relaxing at our roof-top pool & bar while sipping cocktails and enjoying 180-degree view with sights of many Panama City, Panama attractions, including…
- The Panama City, Panama skyline
- Ancon Hill, named after the first ship that sailed in the Panama Canal
- The Bridge of the Americas spanning the Panama Canal
- The Marcos A. Gelabert International Airport